*** If you encounter any difficulties logging in at the SSO page, please contact your company's support team or your direct manager. WorkJam is a separate company, and we are unable to access or change your login credentials ***
If your organization does not use Single Sign-On or you are unsure, please consult our article for signing in normally.
What You'll Need
- A computer or smartphone that's connected to the internet.
- The credentials for your organization's SSO.
Getting to your organization's SSO's login page
- You can sign into your WorkJam account through any web browser (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.)
- Go to: https://app.workjam.com/login
- Enter the email address created by your company. You may also be able to enter the @ sign followed by your company's name.
- NOTE: If you do not know which email address or company name to use, you must contact your company's internal support. If you do not know how to contact them, ask your manager.
- Click the CONTINUE button to continue.
- If your account is recognized, you will then be redirected to your organization's SSO's login page.
- Enter the email address, username, user ID, or any other identifier used by your organization, as well as the password you use there.
- If you encounter any difficulties logging in at this stage, please contact your company's support team or your direct manager. WorkJam is a separate company, and we are unable to access or change your login credentials
Once you have successfully signed into your organization's SSO, you will be redirected to your WorkJam profile.
Article is closed for comments.