Reseting your password is simple. You can reset your password on the web or on your mobile device. You can also ask your manager for help resetting your password!
How To Reset Password - Web
- Go to https://app.workjam.com/login
- Click on "Forgot Password?" below the password field.
- In the form that appears next, enter the email address that you use to sign into your WorkJam account.
- Press SEND. Doing this will automatically send you a reset password email.
- NOTE: For security reasons, this link will expire after 24 hours from the time the email is sent.
- Sign into your email account and you'll see a new email from <email@example.com> with the subject line: WorkJam - Reset Password
- NOTE: If you don't see this email, check your spam folder.
- Click on the click here to reset your password link.
- Set your new password and press SEND.
- You can now login with your new password.
How to Reset Password - Android or iOS app:
- Launch the app.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Follow the same steps outlined above.