In many functions of the app, your managers and coworkers will see your profile picture when they communicate with you, so we recommend using an image that is professional, well lit, focused, and cropped to feature your face and neck.
What You'll Need
- A photo of your face (a.k.a. selfie or headshot).
How to on iOS
- Click on More in the tab menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, to access your account settings.
- Select the Change Picture menu option, to change it using one of two possible ways.
- Select Take Photo, if you want to take a picture on the spot, or Import from Library, if you already have a picture on your iOS device, that you'd like to use instead. There is also the option to "Remove Picture", which will remove your current photo from the WorkJam app.
How to on Android
- Tap the profile picture icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Tap on the edit pencil icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the camera icon on the bottom right corner of the profile picture field to change the picture.
- Choose from one of two possible ways:
- Take Photo, if you want to take a picture on the spot
- Choose from Gallery, if you already have a picture on your device that you want to use
How to on the Web
- Click on the avatar in the top right corner of your screen and select Profile from the drop down list.
- Click on the pencil icon beside the photo placeholder.
- Browse your computer to upload your profile picture.
- Click "Upload" and then click SAVE.